May 24, 2006

Car Parts

I was so stoked that I had some money saved up from this month (my bank acct is usually hovering near zero at this point in the month), but then I realized that my brakes on my car were paper thin, so I had to drop 70$ to get those fixed along with a new fuel filter which hadn't been changed in ages. During the disassembley of the front brakes, Bryan realized why my car makes a strange whirring noise; the barings are shot! crap! and a seal was broken on a ball joint in the steering, and my rear axle might be a bit loose ...basically the list kept getting bigger and bigger. Damn. Stupid cars that we can't live without. Maybe I'll just lock myself in a room with 100$ worth of top ramen and play videogames for the rest of my life. (and believe me, 100$ of ramen will last me the rest of my life)

No comments: