January 14, 2007

Some pics from RR/MB

Some of us drank alot instead of skiing at Alta. We did get a visit from Jane and Desiree though!

Denise took this one in Moab.





Will and Diesel; drinking buddies till the end.









The rest of these were taken in Moab in Kane Creek Canyon under a full moon.
The campsite.

Ice sheets in the fire.

Campfire.

Big buttress.

A cottonwood.
Oh, and here is my little bro's hilight video I made (if you care). http://oregonstate.edu/~rothi/Fritz%20Football%202006.wmv

2 comments:

KevBurnsJr said...

I published the second post on my blog! It's boring and you won't understand it!

That means i've already broken two rules! Hooray for rule #9!

- Kev

Arielita said...

Sweet pics...I wish I could have gone with you guys...good old Redrocks trip. I can't really complain about my "rough" life though...
you are fired fro not skiing Alta though.
paco