June 04, 2007

A Brave New World

Now begins another one of lifes little transitions. Moving one's life to a whole new area is quite a change and one that I am a little apprehensive about. At least I am moving to a place that I am generally familiar with, but it is still going to be a little lonely not having my usual group of funholes around to keep me entertained (and my god, what are folks in Corvallis going to do for entertainment without me around?!?). I don't even get to bring Colleen along on this new adventure. At least she can come visit, but that really isnt as good as just having her around all the time! The last time I did this was 6 years ago and you all can see how that ended up! (drugs, alcohol, sex, and climbing are really all that has come of my last big life transition)
I guess a little change every now and then is good for the soul, so I might as well jump right in and enjoy myself. Hell, at least everyone speaks english where I am going and there is no such thing as fan death in Bend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a new adventure is always fun! goodluck in bend. i'm sure u'll make some new funholes while ure at it.