March 25, 2008

Been a long time...



Hi! I'm back! From where, you ask? From the depths of new-housing! we've got 3 new big planter beds sunken into the back yard hillside, a halfway built climbing gym in the garage (hopefully finished by sunday), another ferret and a whole lot of house plants. ...Col and I have been busy. I tell ya though, I would really love to just run off and go to smith, or leavenworth, or redrocks. Thats where everyone else is right now and I wanna goooooooo! Damn spring breakers. At least I can consol myself with the knowledge that the weather is crap now so I might as well hide out in my man cave and build a home gym. (It is snowing in C-town now and it is 90 in palm springs, where Col is)
I am really stoked on this climbing wall. I havent been this excited in months!
Oh, and now there are two ferrets running amok in the house. Colleen's sister found one for us at a humane society last month and she nursed the little guy back to health for us. So we have Sid and Huey now.

No comments: