October 30, 2015

I'm back, anyone listening?

I think I'll start posting here again.  It has been too long and it was really nice having a record of life to look back on.  Speaking of life, its been one helluva ride the last 4+ years.  I'll tell you all about it sometime.  More drama than you can shake a stick at, more adventures than Lewis and Clark, and the photos, oh the photos!!  It wouldn't surprise me if no one is listening, but that's alright. :)

Kayaking the San Juans

Climbing Three Finger Jack

Chillin in Tahoe

Zion NP slot canyons

Zion slot canyons

Zion slot canyons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. Glad to see you're alive and well. Life is random, at times boringly predictable and other times it tackles you from the blindside and leaves you confused, dazed, and bewildered. Other times with fractured ribs.

Me - lots of growing up the last few years and a whole new set of priorities. Bringing offspring into the world seems to have that effect.

Anywho - just saying hello from way way way out on the sideline. Probably from an entirely different field because that's how far away I am.

All good things, Ian.