October 24, 2005

the first post!



ok, so not too many people know about this yet, but for those of you fortunate enough to have the inside scoop, this is my blog. Heh, blog. BLLLLOOOOOOOOOGGG. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely. Too bad everyone and their mom has a blog. Oh well.
Of the past 9 days, I have been out of Corvallis climbing for 6 days. I like that statistic. It means that I have been having fun. The number of different climbing areas is astounding too. Nick and I went to the Enchantments Wilderness in Washington, Vantage in Washington, Smith Rock in Oregon, and the Menagerie Wilderness spires in Oregon. Round trip: 1300 miles. Awesome.
I think I can get used to a journal. Sounds like fun! Hopefully I can keep up with it. There will be lots of pics from the weekends up here.
I am sleepy, so, peace.
Current Mood/Listening to: Led Zep - Dream On

No comments: