March 20, 2007

The latest threat to my insanity


Ticks! They are disgusting little creatures that like to pull a vampire move on any part of your body they can burrow into. And spring is the season for ticks. I have counted 6 ticks on me at work in the last week or so and 3 today (none have burrowed yet). I can honestly say that I enjoy watching them die an agonizing death when I torture and then kill them. I find no other animal more repulsive than a tick. I even recently heard (true or not, it is gross) that a guy had a tick burrow into the inside of his colon and stay there until he got some sort of paralysis. Took the doctors a long time to diagnose that one I am sure. Be careful out there America; ticks are comin' for ya!
I also had an excellent weekend in portland at Graham and Greta's wedding. Loved seeing all the old friends and really loved seeing Graham in the gutter in downtown portland thursday with a homeless lady at his side. I really felt like a true friend standing around laughing at his comatose efforts not to puke. Apparently he doesnt remember a thing from the latter part of the night (and I wont spoil his new marriage with the details). Cheers Graham!

No comments: