March 04, 2007

Snowboarding


Sometimes I find I get bored with going to the mountain. Just zooming down the hill penis* sometimes can get a little monotonous when you already know the hill like the back of your hand. Groomers can only be done so many times. Just when I was starting to question whether it is really worth it to pay the money to get hoisted to the top of a mountain repeatedly, a day like I experienced last weekend comes along. Lots of powder was laid down by the mountain gods on Mount Bachelor all week and then I got to ride in it all day Saturday (unfortunately Bryan tore his MCL and he was our ride home so we left that night). It really made me realize how much fun it is to snowboard again. A price cannot be put on first tracks. I see now that I really just need to time my snow trips better so I get the most out of my money. God I love powder days!

*Colleen inserted this while I was away from the computer. Gawd, I wonder what is on her mind.

1 comment:

Cute Girls said...

col would never do that. i am certain that you are making that up. she is too sweet and innocent for that...