April 11, 2007

I fucking hate Rob!

Rob Hernandez can suck my ballz!!!!!!!!!!! That fucker has bailed on so many trips it is amazing. And this is the final straw! Greg, Darrell, Me and Rob planned 3 months ago to meet in Red Rocks. Rob was going to drive the westfalia down from Utah and we were going to camp in that. Easy right? Not when the car blows a head gasket. LAST MONTH! he had a whole fucking month to fix it. I talked to him and he assured me it would be good to go by the trip. Money wasn't an issue. But now, a month later, it is not working and I just got a call from Greg saying he is a no go. I think the solution is not to count on Rob. Ever. ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

4 comments:

Arielita said...

It took you this long to figure that out? Come on Ian, its Robot! But how can you not love him?

Rachel said...

isn't the flakiness endearing...

Unknown said...

Hey Ian, I'm not writing to make a comment on Rob. I had the good wit and fortune to never have expericened Rob at his peak of flakiness. I just wanted to say hi from Berlin! This city is killing me I have to admit, city living is no fun. Who thought cities were a good idea anyway. All the people just think about art and music and social issues and all that wishy washy soft stuff. Where are the people who want to go play outside!? Do they know there's a planet out there and that nature is really really fun!? I've been doing some bike tours, but even that is pretty tame compared to "American style" bike touring. Tell everyone you run into hi for me. I miss you guys, the weekend adventures, home brew, and all the good old Corvallis kids
Al

~I said...

So, he did pull through and do the trip. I gotta give him credit