May 15, 2008

At Night

I have a slight sleepwalking problem. It manifests itself frequently when I am sleeping in unfamiliar places. With this job I travel a lot. Therefore sleeping in a lot of unfamiliar hotels. This morning, just past midnight I woke up, ...shaving. I haven't done that before. I finished shaving, looked at the clock, and went back to bed for a very difficult night of attempted sleep. When I got up, I figured I had already shaved, so I just got ready and went. It took me a little while, but I eventually realized that I hadn't finished shaving. There was a significant neck beard on one side of my face all today. Score!
I am a retard. (at least I didnt end up in my roommate's bed or anything!)

A bunch of us climbed Mt Hood last weekend. It was really wet. And cold. A front moved in a little quicker than we had hoped. This was the most unpleasant summit to date, but it was still done safely, just a little less than ideal. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, eh!

No comments: