December 12, 2006

In California again

Guess where I am! Oh, yea, I already told you.

Just chilling out here trying to survive the nightmare that is my family. Well, Alec and Fritz are cool at least.

Phaedra (roomie) gave me a book that I am halfway through called Youth In Revolt. It is the diaries of a 14 year old who has a seriously disfunctional family and develops a slightly destructive alter ego named Francois (say it like a frenchie). I am having a slightly hard time relating to it being as I was 14 ten years ago, but it is still funny as hell to see the similarities between his life and mine (or every 14 year old male for that matter). There are definitely some serious dissimilarities as well (what was he thinking!). I'll tell you if it gets 0,1,or 2 thumbs up shortly. I am sure I will finish it in the next few days seeing as I am stuck at home without a car and 10 miles from the nearest anything )if you dont count the ritzy country club across the street [I'd fit in there just greeeat]).

I cant wait for thursday! Then the partying in SF starts and I can just sleep on random people's couches until sunday.

No comments: