February 01, 2007

Grrr...

I think I just have really bad luck with cellphones. Or maybe I had really good luck for a long time and then all that bad karma that I had been putting off caught up with me all at once. Either way, I ran over my phone today at work so if you need to call me, I have the same number 541 740 9493 but lost all of your phone #s. Leave a comment to this post with your phone # so I can reenter it. Wow, that is going to be fun. Reentering a hundred or so numbers and names. Shitty ballz. OOh! at least facebook will have some phone #s for me.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I'm in the same position of reentering #'s. Some knuckle-head in Costa Rica decided he needed a paperweight so bad that he broke into our hotel room and stole it our of the inside pocket of my backpack - took nothing else.

Rachel said...

in case you want to call thailand, our number is 01166857100496. but i dont really think our phone works right now...