September 27, 2007

A good idea

I have started hording the little shampoo bottles from the hotels I stay in. This might sound a little weird at first, but I swear there is method to the madness. No it is not so I can accumulate a lifetime supply of free shampoo, it really has nothing to do with the shampoo. The little 1 oz. bottles are perfect for camping. Ever wanted to bring that meal that required oil or butter but didnt want to bring a jug of olive oil along? Well, now that I have 50,000 one oz. plastic bottles, I can bring along 50,000 oz. of whatever! They also make good light weight spice holders, can be refilled for travel shampoo holders, pill bottles, I mean, what cant you use them for really? They are so useful! I am a genious!

1 comment:

Arielita said...

and that's why you went to college...brilliant ideas like that.