February 22, 2008

Contact info

Our new addreess is
3304 Nw Foxtail St.
Corvallis, OR 97330
My phone # is 509-539-8780
Col's phone # is 503-810-1931

Hopefully with this new address all the moving, new phones and other uncertainty in my life is over now. What a relief. To this point in my life I have had over 10 different phone numbers, just under 30 different addresses, 12 different jobs, and lived in (I think) six different states on both coasts. When I look back on it, wow, what a ride! Oh, and just a guess, but with all the camping I have done, I would guestimate I have lived in a tent for at least a year after adding up camping trips and working for the USFS/BLM. I should really keep a running tally on the blog of how many days to date I have slept outside. That would be an interesting lifetime figure to see.

No comments: