February 05, 2008

Juvenile pranks

Who the hell throws eggs anymore as a form of retribution?!? That seems a little highschool, dont ya think? This morning I went out to my car and there was egg shell next to my car (and fairly far away from it which leads me to think the tool is a horrible shot). And not only did my car get egged, Colleen's did too. Who the hell hates both of us enough to waste 30 cents on eggs? There are starving kids in Africa people! This only kinda pisses me off, but not really even at all, because it is really just inconsequential to my life. The rain mostly rinsed it off before I even saw it. Same with Colleen's car. Just lame.

3 comments:

e78 said...

http://kscakes.com/LolCats/
build your own.

Arielita said...

Oh I thought it would be funny to pay 7th graders to egg your cars! I thought the 30 cents (plus cost of labor) was worth it...

Rachel said...

i admit it. it was me. and don't make fun of the bad aim. it was a long shot across the pacific ocean. i actually threw the whole dozen, but only a few landed in oregon......