November 04, 2005

Diving or Bust



I have been trying to wrangle people into diving for over a month, I finally get 2 partners to catch crabs, and it all goes to shit. I woke up so damn early (9am) today to go diving in Newport. Brad, Megan, and I drive to Newport, all ready to go diving, get there, and realize that there is serious weather on one of the gnarliest tidal exchanges of the fall. The analogy we got from the dive shop guy was that this will be the eqivelent of diving in a mild hurricane. OK, diving is off. We just wandered around with our shellfish licenses and nothing to do the rest of the day. Oh well, Jesse won't cut out on me next week; we are going to Puget Sound for some real diving.

Oh, also, check out those pics from my dad's plane crash. not so bad really, I thought it was much worse.(they still did crash land though!)

No comments: