July 02, 2007

Facebook

I havent had interweb at home and thus havent been able to check email very frequently these last few weeks. This has given me a lot of free time to spend doing other things like living. Facebook occupied a lot of time on the interweb in the past but the times I have been able to check email (usually at work) I havent been able to check facebook at all because it is blocked at work. I am at the library now and checked Facebook and low and behold, there was a new group on there devoted entirely to me! Is creating a facebook group the new way to really express profound love to someone? Maybe I'll create a Colleen Pallari facebook group to show her how much I love her. Well, I guess I wont because she isnt even on there, but if she was, I would. wait, no I wouldn't because that would just be weird. Unfortunately, her potential facebook following could never be as big as mine.

Man, I am getting lonely out here. I just got a quick email from her today, first contact since she left. Boohoo, poor me. But you know me, I'll make it. I'll go climbing, that will make me feel better. Yea.

No comments: